Are you interested in using our facilities and services?
Our goal is to provide the optimal research environment for our lab members by providing expert technical assistance and training on chemicals, processes and equipment. Because of our low recharge rates and friendly helpful staff, CNM2 introduces nearly one hundred new lab members to its ranks each year.
We serve UC Davis students, faculty, staff as well as companies attempting to do alternative research or would simply like to use our equipment without worrying about maintenance.
Become a lab member by following these steps:
1. Fill out a Request For Facility Access form.
2. Create your new Badger account (allows our lab members reserve and enable equipment).
4. Read through our Chemical Hygiene Plan .
5. Contact us and schedule an appointment, which will consist of:
- Checking your SOP questionnaire and going over anything unclear
- a short 10 question test on the chemical hygiene plan
- Access to our listserv and activating your door code
- A tour of the clean room and project discussion so we can get a better idea as to how we can help you complete your project.
We look forward to working with you here at CNM2.