Are you interested in using our facilities and services?
Our goal is to provide the optimal research environment for our lab members by providing expert technical assistance and training on chemicals, processes and equipment. Because of our low recharge rates and friendly helpful staff, CNM2 introduces nearly one hundred new lab members to its ranks each year.
We serve UC Davis students, faculty, staff as well as companies attempting to do alternative research or would simply like to use our equipment without worrying about maintenance.
Become a lab member by following these steps:
1. Fill out a Request for Cleanroom Access form. Please print out this form and return to the office during your orientation.
2. Create your new Badger account (Equipment reservation software).
3. Read through the Chemical Hygiene Plan and answer the questions at the end.
Return these answers to the office during your orientation.
4. Contact us and schedule your orientation, which will consist of:
- Checking your SOP questionnaire and going over anything unclear.
- Access to our listserv and activating your door code.
- A tour of the clean room and project discussion so we can get a better idea as to how we can help you complete your project.
We look forward to working with you here at CNM2.