Here are links to other collaborators, friends, and groups.
- Geotechnical Graduate Student Society
The Geotechnical Graduate Student Society, a graduate student run group that organizes weekly seminars, short courses, field trips, social events, and the annual RoundTable open house event.
- Center for Geotechnical Modeling
The Center for Geotechnical Modeling (CGM) at UC Davis provides users access to world-class geotechnical modeling facilities, including 9-m and 1-m radius centrifuges with shaking tables, to enable major advances in the ability to predict and improve the performance of soil and soil-structure systems affected by earthquake, wave, wind and storm surge loadings.
- Civil & Environmental Engineering
- College of Engineering
- UC Davis
NSF ERC CBBG Main Page & University Collaborators
- NSF ERC Center for Bio-mediated and Bio-inspired Geotechnics
This is the the official website of the entire NSF ERC Center lead by ASU with UCD, GT, and NMSU as Co-PIs.
- Arizona State University
- Georgia Institute of Technology
- New Mexico State University
UC Davis National & International Collaborators
- University of Dundee, Scotland
- Ben Gurion University, Israel
- TIM – FRANCE GROUP?