Please ask us if you would like to receive any material mentioned here!
- Paper: Hafez, A. Chuen, A. Burkhead (2018). Simulations of shallow water surface waves and comparison with water table experiments, International Journal of Aerodynamics (1 paper in press)
- Conference paper and presentation: Hafez, A. Chuen and A. Burkhead (2018). Simulations of Shallow Water Surface Waves and Comparison with Water Table Experiments, Tenth International Conference on Computational Fluid Dynamics (ICCFD10), Barcelona, Spain, July 9-13, 2018
- Poster presentation: “Technical and Environmental Aspects of Quality Assurance” by Destiny R. Garcia and Barbara S. Linke, ASME 2018 MSEC International Manufacturing Science & Engineering Conference on June 21,2018 in College Station, TX as part of the RAMP workshop.
- Paper: M. Hafez, Hydraulic analogy and visualisation of two-dimensional compressible fluid flows: part 1: theoretical aspects, Int. J. of Aerodynamics, 2018 Vol.6, No.1, pp.41 – 66, DOI: 10.1504/IJAD.2018.089765
- Paper: M. Hafez, F. Jan, B. Linke, I. Garretson, Hydraulic analogy and visualisation of two-dimensional compressible fluid flows: part 2: water table experiments, Int. J. of Aerodynamics, 2018 Vol.6, No.1, pp.67 – 82, DOI: 10.1504/IJAD.2018.089775
- Conference paper and oral presentation: Barbara Linke, Ian Garretson, Fahad Jan, Mohamed Hafez, Integrated Design, Manufacturing and Analysis of Airfoil and Nozzle Shapes in an Undergraduate Course, North American Manufacturing Research Conference (NAMRC 45) on June 5, 2017 in Los Angeles
- Conference paper and poster presentation: Barbara Linke, Ian Garretson, Fahad Jan, Mohamed Hafez, Lee Martin, Design and Manufacturing of
Nozzles and Airfoil Shapes for Compressible Flow Visualizations in a New Engineering Course., American Society for Engineering Education (ASEE) Annual Conference on June 27, 2017 in Columbus, OH
- Oral presentations: Seminar series on STEM Education for Undergraduate Students, Spring 2017. The lectures were recorded and the tapes are available upon request.
- Oral presentation on Oct. 22, 2015 in the UC Davis MAE Department Seminar Series MAE297 by Barbara Linke, Title: Sustainable manufacturing and process planning ‐Example of subtractive and additive processes
- Oral presentation on March 2, 2016 to EME185 students and on March 7, 2016 to the project team by Ian Garretson and Farhad Ghadamli, Title: Additive Manufacturing and 3D Printing – The Industrial Revolution
- Oral presentation on May 5, 2016 in the UC Davis MAE Department Seminar Series MAE297 by Barbara Linke, Title: Challenges and Opportunities in Engineering Education
- Conference paper and oral presentation: Barbara Linke, Destiny Garcia, Farhad Ghadamli, Gurpreet Kaur, Sustainable Process Planning for Subtractive and Additive Manufacturing Unit Processes, ASME 2016 International Manufacturing Science and Engineering Conference MSEC2016, June 27 to July 1, 2016, Blacksburg, Virginia, USA, doi:10.1115/MSEC2016-8517
- Internal report on CFD Modeling for the Diamond Airfoil by Fahad Jan: CFDProject
- Poster presentation at the EnFuse Conference, April 27 – 29, 2016, Washington D.C.: 20160427_NSF Enfuse Conference_Symposium Poster
- More outreach: COSMOS 2016, COSMOS 2017, COSMOS 2018, Laguna Creek High School visit Nov. 2017, UC Davis Scholarship of Teaching and Learning Conference (SOTL) Dec. 2017
- Video on project highlights for the EnFuse Conference, April 27 – 29, 2016, Washington D.C. (http://www.enfusestem.org/):